Accounts Payable Clerk
A company in Miami, FL area is looking to hire an Accounts Payable clerk for a 2-month contract. We are looking for local candidates that are immediately available and can start with short notice.
Job Description / Main Responsibilities:
· Established and managed vendor information and standard payment terms.
· Managed and validated high volume of invoices for accuracy.
· Assigned vendor codes and entered into AP system.
· Scheduled payments for open invoices within the given time frame of due dates provided to avoid any late payments.
· Received all vendor calls.
· Sorted and responded to queries regarding payments.
· Processed end of the month expenses and Accounts payable reports.
· Ensured payment of invoices are completed within a timely manner and in accordance with payment terms.
· Identified invoices that are overdue or have not been received.
· Made and received telephone calls to and from suppliers on a variety of queries.
· Verified with accuracy expenses claims.
· Matched invoices to its relevant receipts.
· Printed, stamped and sorted all incoming posts on a rotation basis via email, external and internal correspondence.
· Set up vendor accounts and reconciled statements.
· Closed down inactive vendors and employee accounts.
· Kept track of every transaction and logged details into a system.
· Reconciled inter-company transactions on regular basis
· Associate degree (preferred)
· 1-2 year experience
· Attention to Detail
· Pay Rate: $16 - $18 p/h (depending on Experience)
· 40 hours / week (8:30 – 5:00pm)
· Parking provided
· Applicants must be local candidates available to start with short notice