We are searching for a Customer account Coordinator for our client in Stuart, Florida. The Customer Account Coordinator will be responsible for the distribution of new sales referrals via the Link program. This position is Mon. - Fri. 9AM - 5:30PM with OT as needed.
Salary: $12-$15 DOE
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
·Monitor the Link Program E-mail Inbox and responds accordingly in a professional and timely manner to the Bard Care Team (including Bard Customer Care reps and Territory Managers)
·Distribute Link Referrals from Salesforce to Customer Account Specialist as directed by Team Lead
· Facilitate rush requests for document procurement from Customer Account Specialist internally to the sales support department.
· Works in conjunction with Customer Account Specialist to identify and support customer service-related initiatives as defined by program, company, and department goals and objectives
· Primary responsibility for input and reporting the Bard Care Program Link referrals received by Liberator Medical Supply. The Customer Account Coordinator will ensure the spreadsheet is maintained and updated timely to ensure data reported is accurate.
· Primary responsibility for input of account status updates in the Salesforce system. The Customer Account Coordinator updates the spreadsheets every 24-48 hours to ensure that reporting is timely and accurate.
·Track and maintain the Customer Account Specialist production and daily referral account for internal submission to direct supervisor, management and executive management for review.
·Assign service tickets to Customer Account Specialist as initiated from Liberator Medical Supply, Inc’s sales support department.
·Field calls from Bard Care reps and Territory Managers and routes the call accordingly when needed to direct supervisors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
·Maintain an exceptional level of customer service coupled with professionalism during each external Bard Care team interaction.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Skills Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to write internal and external business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers. Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Advanced analytical reasoning to include ability to forecast exponential within work flow processes and reason against outside factors. Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Access, sales force or other database software. Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software