The position is a Construction Sales Rep for someone in the Commercial or Residential construction. The position is based in Sanford, FL, very little travel (25% when things open up more) to visit clients, a company car will be provided. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Thermal Envelopes and Building Sciences. They are looking for candidates with a background in providing estimates to clients based off blueprints. These positions will report to one of the two owners.
Company Description for the Construction Sales Rep:
·Family owned company. Has been in business since the mid 80s, small tight nit group of individuals in the main office.
·All sales rep work closely together to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
·Construction Sales or Foam/Insulation Sales background
·Must have experience as a Sales Rep coming out of the Construction industry
·Must have experience providing estimations
·Must have ability to read blueprints
Responsibilities for the Construction Sales Rep:
· Position reports to the Owners and will be in charge of Clients in the Central Florida to North Florida regions.
· Provide estimates to clients based of building plans.
· Reviewing on monthly basis: Sales and Operating Expenses
· Assist the Sales Team with creating presentations and in some cases doing the sales presentations itself.
· Responsible for growing unit sales, volume while maintaining gross profit levels established for various product categories.
· Identify potential clients, show advantages on buying from Company vs the competition.